Sadeem Energy stratigically target clients in the Middle East and specifically GCC ( Gulf Cooperation Countries ) as they are continuously seeking the right solutions for their sustainable energy sector.
Our local market understanding, friendly approach and all inclusive position ensures we offer you unmatched industry perspective and cost-effective energy solutions that optimize your value chain. We provide tailored solutions for clients in sustainable energy sector, inclusive of nuclear, oil and gas, utilities and energy alternatives.
Middle East Energy Sector
we are here to serve you
WHY CLIENTS IN THE GCC ?
To enjoy a vibrant future, the GCC countries must immediately and aggressively pursue energy efficiency and diversify their energy mix by ramping up investments in clean energy to meet domestic demand.
These measures will in turn free up hydrocarbon resources for export, foster economic diversification, accelerate strategically vital job creation, and reduce carbon-dioxide (CO2) emissions within GCC countries.
Renewable energy technologies and economics have drastically improved in recent years, and the Gulf region has great potential to exploit green energy sources such as solar and wind.
The most recent solar projects tendered in the UAE resulted in prices below 3 US cents/kWh. Large-scale solar in the Gulf is already competitive compared to oil and liquefied natural gas imports, as well as with new developments of sour or unconventional gas reserves.
All six GCC countries have announced plans to invest in renewables and achieve significant targets by 2030-2040.
A. Energy management
- Staff Energy Awareness
- Energy Management Professional
- Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS) ISO 50001 - Energy Management System Customized training for energy managers, technicians, maintenance staff and others
B. Oil and Gas
- Oil and gas industry fundamentals
- Negotiations and negotiating techniques for the upstream oil and gas industry
- Introduction to trading and oil price risk management
- Trading oil on international markets
C. Risk Management
- human factors best practice Process Safety
- IOSH Managing Safely
D. Environmental management
- ISO 14001 - Environmental Management Offshore Environmental Awareness
E. Nuclear Energy
- National Nuclear Legislation
- Nuclear Safety (including the transport of radioactive material)
- Nuclear Security
- Nuclear Liability and Insurance
- Safeguards and Non-Proliferation
- Nuclear Trade
- Financial Aspects of Decommissioning
- Small and Medium Size Reactors
- Relationships between environmental law and nuclear law Law of the Sea
- Transparency of nuclear activities and public communication
Based on the directives of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai,
"Our flag is the symbol of our union and the strength of our unity, and it is our duty to uphold it as a shining proof of our compassion and dignity among peoples. This duty dictates to all of us to strive for each other in our position and to accelerate the achievement of our achievements. We have an incentive to excel and excellence in various fields. "
Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai.
Our values are derived from our late founding father Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan
Leader of Humanity